“If you boil it down, just because someone else does the wrong thing we are not exempt from doing what’s right.”
– E.A. Bucchianeri
George von Roth, P.E.
Phone: (603) 647-8700
George joined SFC Engineering Partnership as a Fire Protection Engineer in 2016. Prior to SFC, he gained valuable experience in the Fire Protection Industry at a leading Mechanical Construction Firm in Boston, MA.
George attended college at Worcester Polytechnic Institute where he earned a B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a M.S. Degree in Fire Protection Engineering. George’s expertise includes automatic sprinkler design, 3D coordination, and existing building sprinkler renovations. He is currently a licensed professional engineer in Massachusetts.
George has worked on projects in variety of commercial industries including healthcare, commercial, and nuclear power plants. He has provided consulting and construction services on projects involving new and existing buildings ranging in size from existing office retrofits to fire modeling in nuclear power facilities.
On the weekends, George spends his time with friends and family out riding motorcycles, backpacking in New England, or competing in the local drone racing league.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Massachusetts
- SFPE Member, ANSUL Foam Systems Certified, NFSA Sprinkler System Plan Review Certified
- Boston Multirotor Racing Club
- Rockingham County Nursing Home NFPA 241 Construction and Life Safety Plan
- Westbrook WALMART Water Supply Requirement Calculations
- Atkinson Community Center Automatic Sprinkler Design and Calculations