“I look forward to working with you on another successful project.”
Dan Flores, P.E.
Dan is a licensed professional engineer with over 15 years of experience in the Civil Engineering field. Dan obtained his B.S. from the University of Massachusetts.
During his years with SFC, Dan has worked on many unique designs and permitting challenges. Dan has also worked with numerous campground owners to help them realize their dreams of expansion, as well with new campground owners to help them navigate the various permit and regulatory hurdles.
Dan is also a licensed septic system designer and experienced septic system evaluator.
In his free time, Dan enjoys traveling, the outdoors and the arts.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Granite State Designers and Installer Association
- New Hampshire Campground Owners Association
- New England Campground Association
- Huttopia White Mountains
- Westward Shores Camping and RV Resort
- Totem Pole Park
- The Bluffs at Danforth Bay