The Civil Engineering team of SFC Engineering Partnership, Inc. (SFC) has completed a large number of services for clients, ranging from site development planning through construction oversight services. Our Civil Engineers are licensed in the states of New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut and our services are often retained by architects, developers, municipalities and private business owners who seek assistance in the development and growth of their projects.
SFC provides a range of services such as roadway development and design, water and sewer infrastructure improvement projects, permitting and construction administration services. We work with municipal planning boards to assist with site plan and subdivision review. The role a civil engineer plays in the progression of a project is critical, and SFC confidently provides our clients with the engineering solutions that they need to make their projects work. Our civil engineering staff is supplemented by Project Managers, and experienced, licensed septic designers. All of these elements help us provide the response, cost effective, quality services our clients expect and deserve.
The Civil Engineering division of SFC is managed by Dan Flores, a registered Professional Civil Engineer with years of professional and practical experience.
- Site Development, Design and Review
- Site, Construction, Utility & Road Inspections
- Infrastructure Improvements
- Site Plan & Subdivision Review
- Municipal Resident Engineering Services
- Planning Board Review & Advisory Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Roadway & Railway Design / Rehabilitation
- Campground Development
- Drainage Improvements
- Utilities Design
- Construction Administration / Monitoring
- Bid / Specification Administration
- Construction and Code Inspection Services
- GIS Implementation and Development
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Septic System Design
- Well Testing and Monitoring